Property Lawyers Toowoomba
Commercial property lawyer Toowoomba
Are you looking to buy, sell or lease commercial property?
With experienced commercial property lawyers in Toowoomba and Roma, we can guide you through the transaction ensuring you are aware of all your obligations now and in the future.
Lawyers specialising in property
Not all lawyers specialise in property law, so it is important to ensure that you work with a property lawyer who has the knowledge and experience in handling a wide range of property law matters.
The property law team at Ferrier & Co are equipped to assist with all your property law needs.
Our Toowoomba property lawyers can assist both tenants and landlords with all aspects of commercial property transactions, including commercial leasing.
Commercial leasing transactions can be complex, and if all areas are not thoroughly considered prior to signing the lease, they can be costly in the future.
Commercial leasing for landlords
Do you own a commercial property? As the landlord of a commercial property, we can assist you by drawing up a lease agreement and providing guidance on the various elements required as part of the leasing process.
If you own a commercial property that will be leased to a tenant as a retail space, then this is covered by the Retail Shop Leases Act 1994. Our commercial property lawyers will guide and advise you on what is required to ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
Commercial leasing for tenants
Are you looking at entering a commercial lease for your business? As a tenant of a commercial property, it is important to understand your current and future obligations as part of the lease agreement you’re entering into.
It is strongly recommended that you speak with a property lawyer prior to signing any lease agreements. This will help you to understand your obligations, and also assist you if you need to make any negotiations with your landlord.
Get expert advice from our Toowoomba property lawyers
Buying or selling commercial property
Buying or selling a commercial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people.
Ferrier & Co offers over 30 years of experience with property law in Queensland and has represented both buyers and sellers of property for all legal matters. This brings peace of mind to our clients.
Commercial property lawyers
- Helping you fully understand the issues involved in purchasing or selling property in Queensland
- Assistance with buying or selling at public auction/private treaty
- Information about the costs involved (including stamp duty)
- Advice for your Contract for Sale
- Advice in regard to the ‘cooling off period’
- Negotiating terms and conditions for the sale or purchase of property
- Advice in regard to sale or purchase of vacant land, units, strata and community title, rural land and purchases ‘off the plan’
- Advice for meeting lender requirements
- Arrange title searches and land enquiries
- Help you with settlement
- Help with the legal requirements for subdivisions and property developments
- Advice in regard to building contracts
- Advice and negotiation in regard to neighbourhood disputes including dividing fence disputes
- Representation in dispute resolution and at Court
With experience across all facets of commercial property law, you can feel confident knowing you’re in safe hands with your next commercial property transaction.