Commercial Lawyers Toowoomba
Commercial & Business Law Toowoomba
Our Toowoomba commercial lawyers can assist your business with a range of legal support to ensure the smooth running of your business. Whether you’re a sole trader, a small or medium business or a large corporation, we can help you with your legal requirements.
Our commercial and business law services include:
- Business formations and structure
- Terms and conditions of trade
- Business restructuring
- Partnership and joint venture agreements
- Corporate acquisitions and sales
- Estate and succession planning
- Guarantees and security documents
- Loan and security advice
- Licenses and permits
- Debt collection
- Negotiation and preparation of commercial agreements
- The sale or purchase of a business
- Commercial leasing
With dedicated lawyers experienced in all aspects of commercial and business law, we can guide you with professional advice and provide peace of mind.
Toowoomba & Roma business lawyers
With offices in Toowoomba and Roma, our business and commercial lawyers assist businesses throughout the Darling Downs and Western Downs regions.
Are you thinking of buying or selling a business?
We can guide you through the purchasing process or sale process by assisting with:
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing heads of agreements (HOA)
- Reviewing the contract of sale/purchase agreement and any special terms included in the contract
- Transfer of licenses/permits
- Assisting with structuring the purchase or sale
- Assignment of any leases
- The purchase or sale of any assets
- Conducting due diligence on your behalf
We take the time to listen to you and help to make the process of buying or selling a business smooth and stress-free.